Thursday, August 18, 2011

Would you be mine? Could you be mine?

Most of you most likely don't know Mr. Rogers, but I grew up watching Mister Rogers' Neighborhood. He used to sing a song with the lyrics, "Would you be mine? Could you be mine? Won't you be my neighbor?" It made me think about...YOU. However, I change the lyrics in my head to be..."Would you be mine? Could you be mine? Won't you be my STUDENT?"

It's only a matter of days before you find out who your teacher is and I find out who is in my class. I am so excited, and I can only imagine how anxious you are. Not only are you wondering who your teacher will be, but who else is in your class? Where will you sit? Is your teacher nice, mean, scary? Will you have a great year?

Well, that's what this blog and e-mail are for! If you are, in fact, in my class, please feel free to e-mail me or write to me on the blog! I am happy to answer any questions or even just chat before September 7, the big first day of Fourth Grade!

And if I don't hear from you, the first week of school I'll introduce you to this blog and e-mail so you know where to go if you ever need to contact me. Also, let me warn you in advance...I like to change song lyrics A LOT! I sing A LOT. Anything else you want to know about me...please ask!

Until then...enjoy these last few weeks of summer. I've got to go chase around a couple of little Thompsons. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment